Our objective is to provide students with an amazing out-door experience! Students will learn about their natural surroundings with an emphasis on agriculture and crops like pumpkins and corn. As a fellow teacher myself, I enjoy working with the students and would like to provide hands-on educational experiences for them.
THE LEGEND OF SPOOKLEY
Spookley the Square Pumpkin is a square pumpkin who lives in a round pumpkin patch world. The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin, delivers a message of tolerance and kindness in a fun, accessible format that is easily grasped by young students. By making these advanced concepts easily understood by early learners, teachers can help stop bullying before it begins. The Spookley Program is endorsed by the following:
Travel through our Spookley Maze and "STOP bullying before it starts." Find Spookley and his friends and make a cool crayon rubbing along the way. Students can also enjoy the video story book of Spookley in the barn.
Teachers can choose to have classes do the following activities.
All field trips can include the following:
- Trip through corn maze
- Wagon Ride
- Petting Zoo
- Outdoor Play Area - Corn Box, Duck Races, Playground, Bale Fort, Hamster Wheels, Barnyard Basketball, Bean Bag Toss, Pumpkin checkers
- Indoor Play Area - Fall Color Sheets, Fall Story Books, Play Sets, Spookley video
We also have a sheltered area in the barn with picnic tables where groups can have a snack or lunch in the barn.
Field Trip Information
* Available from Sept 14th until October 31st, 2020
* Scheduled Monday – Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
* Cost for field trip is $5.00 per child or adult and includes a pumpkin
* Teachers, aids and bus driver admitted at no charge
To set up a trip, contact Karen at 715-573-8397
SCHAIRER'S GREENHOUSE SPRING 2020
LOCATION: W17908 Ranch Rd.
Birnamwood, WI 54414
Opening Date: May 2 2020
Closing Date: June 20 2020
Hours: TUES: 10-6pm
SCHAIRER'S AUTUMN ACRES FALL 2020
LOCATION: 194 Western Ave. Birnamwood, WI 54414
Opening Date: Sept. 12 2020
Closing Date: Oct. 31 2020
Hours: FRI: Noon-7pm